Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010

Cletus Got Shot / Jaimie Lee
BR549 / That's What I Get / Tangled In The Pines
Johnny Cash / Ghost Riders In The Sky / Silver
Asylum St Spankers / Some Of These Days
Red Stick Ramblers / My Ramblin Heart / Right Key Wrong Keyhole
Waybacks / Down From Iona / Burger After Church
Robinella & The CC Stringband / TN Saturday Night
Wayne Hancock / Thunderstorms & Neon Signs / Thunderstorms & Neon Signs
Angel Band / I'm Coming Home To You / With Roots & Wings
Porter Wagoner / Eleven Cent Cotton / Wagonmaster
Steve Earle / Hometown Blues / Train A Coming
Wilders / When The Levee's Gone / Throw Down
Jorma Kaukonen / Late Breaking News / Stars In My Crown
Teri Hendrix / Hey Now / The Art of Removing Wallpaper
Sam Bush / Angel To Be / Peaks of Telluride
Gary P Nunn / The Chili Song / What I Like About Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment