Sunday, September 12, 2010

Play List Sept 11, 2010

Alison Krauss & Union Station / Wild Bill Jones / Down From The Mountain
Gillian Welch & David Rawlings / I Want To Sing That Rock N Roll / Down From The Mountain
Eliza Gilkyson / Emerald Street / Beautiful World
Donna The Buffalo / Meant To Be / Silverlined
Infamous Stringdusters / Won't Be Coming Back / The Infamous Stringdusters
Yonder Mtn Stringband / Night Out / Yonder Mtn Stringband
Mockingbird / Swing & Turn Jubilee / Euphoria
Grascals & Hank Jr / I'm Blue I'm Lonesome
Mike Farris / Don't Let The Sun Go Down / The Night The Cumberland Came Alive
Johnny Gimble / Rural Riffin / Celebrating With Friends
Waylon Jennings / I've Been A Long Time Leaving / Dreaming My Dreams
Johnny Cash / Gonna Sit On The Porch and Pick On My Old Guitar / Silver
Rozanne Cash / Motherless Children / The List
Johnny Gimble / Do What You Did, When You Did / Celebrating With Friends
Yvette Landry / Down Home Blues / Should Have Known
That's All / Doc Watson / Then and Now
Bonapart's Retreat / Doc Watson / Then and Now

No comments:

Post a Comment