Saturday, January 29, 2011

Play List January 29, 2011

Darrell Scott / Title Of The Song / Aloha From Nashville
Justin Townes Earle / Ain't Glad I'm Leaving / The Good Life
Gurf Morlix / No Goodwill Store In Waikiki / Blaze Foley's 113th Wet Dream
Guy Clark / I Don't Love You Much Do I / Boats To Build
Tim O'Brien / Old Joe / Chicken & Egg
Stacey Earle / Makes Me Happy / Town Square
Left Frizzell / Shine, Shave, Shower, It's Saturday / Look What Thoughts Will Do
Hank Snow / Hello Love / Essential
Porter & Dolly / Please Don't Stop Loving Me / Essential
Emmylou Harris / One Paper Kid / Quarter Moon In A Ten Cent Town
Johnny Cash / Bull Rider / Silver
Billy Joe Shaver / The Real Deal / The Real Deal
Webb Wilder / Hole In My Pocket / It Came From Nashville
Salty Dogs / When My Blood Runs Cold / Brand New Reason
Carl Perkins / Dixie Fried / The Definitive Collection
Louvin Bros / My Baby's Gone / Crazy Heart Soundtrack
Del McCoury & Marty Stuart / Let Us Travel On / Livin Lovin Losin
Dolly Parton & Sonya Isaacs / The Angels Rejoiced ? Livin Lovin Losin
Tom Waits / The Heart of Saturday Night / The Heart of Saturday Nigh

No comments:

Post a Comment