Saturday, May 21, 2011

May 21, 2011

Porter Wagoner / Eleven Cent Cotton / Wagonmaster
Emmylou Harris / Home Sweet Home / Hard Bargain
Merle Haggard / I’ve Seen It Go Away / I Am What I Am
Hot Tuna / Goodbuy To The Blues / Steady As She Goes
Avett Brothers / Laundry Room / I and Love and You
Buddy & Julie Miller / Love Snuck Up / Love / Snuck Up
Alison Krauss & Union Station / Miles To Go / Paper Airplane
Tim O’Brien / No Way To Stop The Flow / Chicken & Egg
Tony Furtado / Portlandia / Golden
Tony Furtado / Toe The Line / Golden
Carrie Rodriquez / Rex’s Blues / Love & Circumstances
Townes Van Zandt / Big Country Blues / In The Beginning
Lucinda Williams / Rolling Along / Happy Woman Blues
Tara Nevins / Stars Fell On Alabama / Wood and Stone
Sarah Jarosz / Annabelle Lee / Follow Me Down
Steve Earle / Waitin’ On The Sky / I’ll Never Get Out of This World Alive
Avett Brothers / January Wedding / I and Love and You

No comments:

Post a Comment