Saturday, February 11, 2012

Play List February 11, 2012

Hank Snow/Hello Love/Essential Hank Snow (BMG)
Johnny Cash/Long Black Veil/Classic Cash (Mercury)
Guy Clark/I Don't Love You Much Do I/Boats To Build (Rhino)
Chet Atkins,Doc Watson/Don't Monkey Round My Widder/Reflections (Sony)
Big Smith/Poison/Big Rock (May Apple)
Gibson Brothers/I'll Love Nobody But You/Help My Brother (Compass)
Dirk Powell,Tim OBrien/Pretty Polly/If I Go Ten Thousand Miles (Rounder)
Mollie OBrien/Lonely For A While/Saints & Sinners (Remmington Road)
Willie Nelson/A Song For You/Shotgun Willie (Rhino)
Tim OBrien/Gonna Try To Make Her Stay/Chicken & Egg (Howdy Skies)
Reckless Kelly/I Never Liked St Valentine/Good Luck & True Love (No Big Deal)
Kevin Welch/While I Was Loving You/Beneath My Wheels (Compass)
Steeldrivers/If It Hadn't Been For Love/Steeldrivers (Rounder)
Robert Earl Keen/Don't Turn Out The Light/West Textures (Sugar Hill)
Hank Williams/Baby We're Really In Love/40 Greatest Hits (Polygram)
Robert Earl Keen/It's The Little Things/West Textures (Sugar Hill)
Hank Williams/Kaw-Liga/40 Greatest Hits (Polygram)

No comments:

Post a Comment