Saturday, March 10, 2012

Play List March 10, 2012

The Blackberry Bushes/I'm On Fire/Little Bit of Grace
The Reel Time Travelers/Like A Songbird That Has Fallen/Cold Mountain
Dillard Hartford Dillard/Bear Creek Hop/Glitter Grass From The Nashwood Hollyville Strings
Doc & Merle Watson/Guitar Polka/Guitar Album
Justin Townes Earle/Down In The Valley/Coal Country Music
Old Crow Medicine Show/Trials & Troubles/OCMS
Asylum St Spankers/Think About Your Troubles/Mammy Says No
Tim O'Brien/All I Want/Chicken and Egg
Big Smith/Burn Down The House/Big Smith
Blue Mountain/The One That Got Away/Omnibus
Robert Earl Keen/Play A Train Song/Ready For Confetti
Joe Ely/Circumstance/Satisfied At Last
Rodney Crowell/I've Done Everything I Can/Sex & Gasoline
The Carper Family/Can't Shake The Sands Of Texas From My Shoes/Back When
Jack Ingram/Stuff That Works/This One's For Him
Carolina Chocolate Drops/Briggs' Corn Shucking Jig/Leaving Eden

No comments:

Post a Comment