Saturday, April 2, 2011

Play List April 2, 2011

Dale Watson / Honky Tonkers Don’t Cry / Dreamland
BR 549 / When I Come Home / Tangled In The Pines
Hank Williams / Hionky Tonk Blues / 40 Greatest Hits
John Hartford / The Cross Eyed Child / Good Old Boys
Bill Monroe / My Last Days On Earth / Anthology
Doc & Merle Watson / Spike Driver Blues /
Dirk Powell / Moonshiner / Dirk Powell
Kieran Kane / A Prayer Like Any Other / You Can’t Save Everybody
Guy Clark / Must Be My Baby / Boats To Build
Billy Joe Shaver / I Changed My Mind / The Real Deal
Billy Joe Shaver / It Just Ain’t There For Me No More / The Real Deal
Amazing Rhythm Aces / Amazing Grace / Stacked Deck
Cleetus Got Shot / Jaimie Lee / Cleetus Got Shot
Greencards / Weather and Water / Weather and Water
Salty Dogs / Outcast / Salty Dogs and Friends
Lucinda Williams / Howlin’ At Midnight / Happy Woman Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment