Saturday, April 9, 2011

Play List April 9, 2011

We're still broadcasting at low power, might be a good time to consider making a donation! Listen on the web.....kuar.org

Corb Lund / The Truth Comes Out / Hair In My Eyes Like A Highland Steer
Crooked Still / I’m Troubled / Some Strange Country
Del McCoury / Nashville Cats / By Request
Lyle Lovett / It’s Rock n Roll / Natural Forces
Casey Driessen / Jeruselum Ridge / 3D
Jim Lauderdale / I Met Jesus In A Bar / Country Super Hits
Sara Jarosz / Grandma’ Hands
Cindy Woolf / I Told Them All About You / Simple and Few
Doc Watson / Lost John / On Stage
Freight Hoppers / Scandalous / Mile Marker
Lost Bayou Ramblers / Cotee Gelee Two Step / Vermilionaire
Rory Block / Write Me A Few of Your Lines / Shake ‘Em On Down
Scythian / Hwy 81 / Immigrant Road Show
Tut Taylor / Me and My Dobro / Friar Tut
Wailin’ Jennys / Devil’s Paintbrush / Firecracker
Robert Plant / Gone Gone Gone / Raising Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment